PlayStation Vue was released in 2015. It is a TV and movie streaming service that is own by Sony. No PlayStation console is required but it will work on one along with other devices such as smart TV’s, digital media players and apps. It allows one to watch sports, news and shows without going through a cable company. Even the DVR /recording option is available. Streaming is allowed on up to 5 devices in 10 different profiles.
Click here to learn more about the channels, shows and prices available with PlayStation Vue.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new PlayStation Vue account subscription, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your personal PlayStation Vue account subscription.
how to activate – Subscription to PlayStation Vue account
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do to activate your PlayStation Vue account subscription:
- visit: https://vue.playstation.com/subscription/
- type in your current personal zip code in the space provided
- click on the “Continue” button
- review the plans available and then click on the appropriate “Choose this plan” button
- OPTIONAL: select any additional add on channels and then click on the “Continue” button
- IF YOU HAVE A CURRENT PSN ACCOUNT, CLICK ON THE “Sign In” LINK
- IF YOU DO NO HAVE A CURRENT PSN ACCOUNT, PROVIDE ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND THEN CLICK ON THE ”Agree and Create Account”
- proceed to checkout and pay for the new service
- set up up your first profile on your computer at psvue.com/watch or on a supported TV-connected device – and start enjoying PlayStation Vue! Read more about setting up a profile.
If you have an Apple TV or Roku player, you will need to activate the device. Learn more about device activation for Apple TV and Roku players and others by clicking here.