Walmart offers customer the opportunity to download and use the Walmart Pay feature in their mobile App. It allows folks to make secure payments at the checkout lane to make checking out faster. Your receipt will be emailed to your or stored in the app. You can set up all your Walmart Gift cards in one place for easy management. Returns are easy to, you can simply provide your phone number or go to the app and view the receipts on file. It also allow the following:
- Free 2 day shipping with no membership.
- Reorder essential items you’ve purchased at the store and online.
- View what items are available and on what aisle at the store.
- Transfer money using the app’s Express Money Services.
- Order, transfer, and track prescriptions and refills.
- Pickup at the store faster when you check in from your phone.
- Savings Catcher will compare your eligible in-store purchases for you.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can start managing your official Walmart Pay feature in the Walmart App, you will need to download the app. If you are a customer that needs to activate access to your personal Walmart App, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate official access to the download for the Walmart app.
how to activate – official access to the official Walmart App to set up Walmart Pay:
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you want to activate access to the Walmart App to set up Walmart Pay:
- visit: https://walmart.com/walmartpay or http://www.walmart.com/walmartpay
- read the information provided and you will find that you need to download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store or here
- sign in on the app
- add payment(s)
- use at the store:
- open the Walmart app
- select the Walmart Pay logo
- enter in your PIN that you created or Touche ID if you allowed access
- hold your phone over the QR code to scan and pay
- you will hear a sound notifying you that your payment was successful
- a confirmation and receipt will appear on your phone and on the debit reader