Apple Inc. was set up in 1976. Today they have grown tremendously and offer the Apple ID. This is one single account that allows clients to access all Apple services with one ID and password. These services include:
- App Store
- making purchases
- much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to manage your Apple ID, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the management page to login or retrieve your Apple ID or password.
how to activate – Apple ID Management
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- other information
what to do:
- to LOGIN, visit: www.appleid.com/verify or https://appleid.apple.com
- type in your Apple ID in the space provided
- type in your current password in the space provided
- click on the arrow to login
- manage your Apple ID
- to get your Apple ID or password, visit: www.appleid.com/verify or https://appleid.apple.com
- click on on the link titled “Forgot Apple Id or password?”
- for password retrieval type in your password in the space provided and then click on the “Continue” button and move forward until your receive your password
- for Apple ID retrieval, click on the link titled “Forgot Apple ID?” and type in your name and email in the spaces provided and then click on the “Continue” button and move forward until you receive you Apple ID