The AT&T Reward Center is the website set up to claim and activate your official AT&R Reward card. A letter will be received in the mail with the claim number and date that the reward needs to be redeemed by in order to claim the reward. After the claim process, a reward card will be mailed and once the card is received you will need to visit the site again to activate the card and check the balance. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a customer that needs to activate your new AT&T Visa Reward Card online, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page for any official AT&T Visa Reward Card.
how to activate or check balance- AT&T Visa Reward Card online
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official AT&T Visa Reward Card
- make sure you claim your reward before the expiration date
- other personal information
what to do if you are a Current User:
- visit: www.att.com/rewardcenter
- click on the tab titled “Activate My Reward Card”
- type in the first 4 numbers of your Reward Card or Promotion Card
- click on the “Continue” button
- continue to follow the prompts and provide any other required information to finish the activation for your AT&T Visa Reward Card