The historical backdrop of Bank of America goes to the early 1900’s, when Amadeo Giannini established the Bank of Italy. The Bank of Italy helped numerous workers settling in the United States around then; a service that they weren’t able to get from the American banks that were in power at the time. He started this bank because the bankers at that time were commonly unfair and frequently denied banking and financial services to almost everyone, unless they were wealthy.
With your Bank of America online account you can view your account information anywhere, anytime, transfer funds, pay bills, and manage all your funds and account information. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify details and receive more information. With Bank of America you can activate your card by logging in to your online account. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your Bank of America credit or debit card online.
how to activate – Bank of America Credit or Debit Card
what you need:
- internet access
- a valid Bank of America credit or debit card
- social security number
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit www.bankofamerica.com/activate
- if you already have an online account click on the blue button titled “Sign in to Online Banking” log in and then click on the “Activate my card” section and follow all the steps to complete the process
- if you are not yet enrolled online, click on the blue button titled “Enroll in Online Banking”
- type in your account number or credit/debit card number in the space provided
- type in your full social security number in the space provided
- click on the blue “Continue” button
- proceed to provide any other required information and follow all the steps to complete the process NOTE: once logged in you may need to click on the “Activate My Card” section