The Bank of America Corporation is an international bank and fiscal administrations partnership; this American corporation’s main location is in North Carolina’s capital, Charlotte. It is one of the biggest biggest bank holding organizations in the United States by how much money they currently have. As of 2010, Bank of America is the fifth-biggest organization in the United States by aggregate revenue. Bank of America was considered to be the third largest organization in the world as of 2010 (according to Forbes Magazine).
Bank of America has NOT withdrawn from the home loan market, especially since the housing bust and the ensuing fiscal meltdown. The bank’s buy of Countrywide Financial Corp., along with its substantial possessions of subprime home loans in 2008 has aided Bank of America in their long term success. Bank of America has settled billions of dollars in claims with government organizations that are identified with mortgages.
We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your Bank of America Mortgage application request.
how to activate – Bank of America Mortgage Application
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do:
- visit www.bankofamerica.com/mortgage
- click on the “Start Online” button
- provide your name and address in the spaces provided
- provide your identity and co-applicant information in the spaces provided
- provide your loan request details in the spaces provided
- click on the box to continue and agree to authorize Bank of America to contact you
- click on the “Continue” button
- proceed to provide any other required information to complete the process