Barclaycard began offering credit cards in 1966. They can be found in 20 different countries around the globe and take care of 36 million customers. Some of the current credit cards available within the U.K. are as follows:
Initial – allows you to start with a low and manageable credit limit that will be reviewed over time. It offers representative APR34.9% APR(variable), a purchase rate p.a.34.9% p.a(variable), an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and no annual fee.
Hilton HHonors Platinum Visa– offers Representative APR18.9% APR(variable), a purchase rate p.a.18.9% p.a(variable), an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and no annual fee. You man earn points on all your spending.
Freedom Rewards– allows you to earn double points at UK supermarkets and petrol stations. It offers 18.9% APR(variable), a purchase rate p.a.18.9% p.a(variable), an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and no annual fee.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. If you are a new Barclaycard cardmember and have your new credit card you will need to activate it before use. Below we have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your new Barclay credit card online.
how to activate – Barclay Credit Card
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do:
- visit www.barclaycard.co.uk/activate
- you will be presented with TWO way to activate you card
to activate if already registered:
- click on the green “Log in to activate” button
- type in your current username or ID number in the space provided
- type in the passcode in the space provided
- click on the “continue” button
- provided any other information to complete your card activation
to activate if NOT registered:
- click on the blue “Register to activate” button
- type in all the card details in the spaces provided
- type in all your contact details in the spaces provided
- choose and type in your security details in the spaces provided
- choose whether or not you want to receive emails and information
- review the online service agreement and agree to the website Terms and Conditions
- click on the “Register now” button
- provide any other information to complete your card activation