In 2004 Barclaycard expanded to the United States however they have been established for over 300 years. A few of the cards that Barclaycard offers:
NFL Extra Points credit card- allows you to redeem points for the latest team gear, game tickets, VIP events – like Super Bowl Tickets, Pro Bowl Tickets, and VIP Access to the NFL Draft and more. You can also get a 20% discount on everything you buy at NFLShop.com.
The Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature Card- allows you to earn 3 points per $1 spent at Williams-Sonoma and 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else. You also receive free online shipping, exclusive promotions and access to culinary experiences in the U.S. and abroad.
Hawaiian Airlines Business MasterCard– allows you to earn miles on every purchase – with double miles on Hawaiian Airlines purchases. You can also earn 35,000 bonus miles after your first purchase, receive a one-time 50% off a companion discount for roundtrip coach travel and earn up to 40,000 annual bonus miles based on annual spend.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. If you are a new Barclaycard cardmember you will want to regularly login and manage you online account. Below we have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your registration for your own personal Barclayclard credit card online account.
how to activate – Barclay Credit Card Online Account
what you need:
- internet access
- social security number
- account number
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/Register.action
- type in your social security number in the space provided
- type in your date of birth in the spaces provided
- type in you account number
- select whether you are a U.S. citizen
- create and type in a username in the space provided
- create and type in a password in the spaces provided
- click on the green “Continue” button
- proceed to provide any other required information to complete the online set up