BDO Unibank, Inc. (BDO) has a long history dating back to 1968 when it began as Acme Savings Bank. IN 1976 they were acquired by SM Group but since then has acquired GE Money Bank, Citi Savings Banks and many others. They have grown in to a full-service world-wide bank in the Philippines. In 2014 BDO was recognized at the country’s biggest bank in terms of total capital, assets under management, customer loans, total deposits and resources.
BDO Debit card customers will gain access to ATM’s, be able to process cashless transactions, shop online and make payments online. BDO has thousand of local terminals and more than 40 million locations across the globe. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new BDO customer you will want to activate the BDO Debit card immediately. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your new BDO debit card.
how to activate- BDO Debit Card
what you need:
- internet access
- PIN provided by BDO
- personal information
what to do to activate BDO Debit Card:
- visit: www.bdo.com.ph/personal/accounts/atm-debit-cards/atm-debit-card-activation
- review the information provided that you will need to:
- verify the printed name on the from the card and then sign the back of the card
- visit any BDO ATM and insert you card
- select the “Other Services” button
- select the “PIN change” button
- type in the current 6 digit PIN provided by BDO
- type in a NEW PIN next
- retype the new pin for confirmation
- receive your confirmation message “New PIN has been generated” and you card will now be activated