Merrill Lynch began in 1914 and was acquired by Bank of America in 2008. Merrill Lynch is known for it’s investment products such as retirement and benefit services. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a current or new Merrill Lynch customer you will want to access the online account sign in page frequently. We have provided a quick and basic “how to” guide below for access the sign in page for the Merrill Lynch customers to login to their accounts online.
how to activate – Merrill Lynce Benefits Online Login
what you need:
- internet access
- a mobile device, computer or tablet
what to do if you are a current customer:
- visit: www.benefits.ml.com
- type in your current user ID in the space provided
- type in your current password in the space provided
- click on the “Login” button
- begin managing your online benefits account with Merrill Lynch