One of the benefits of having a Bank of Montreal MasterCard is that you have more than 30 million locations where it is accepted. You can also receive a cash advance using any BMO ATM. A quick way to pay for small purchases is provided with the MasterCard PayPass feature whenever you simply tap your card and go anywhere you see an official MasterCard Paypass symbol.
A safe way to pay for other purchases is to use the BMO MasterPass. This digital wallet is a free service that allows you to store your payment information and shipping information in one secure place. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your Citi credit or debit card account online.
how to activate- Bank of Montreal MasterCard
what you need:
- internet access
- valid Bank of Montreal MasterCard
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit www.bmo.com/mastercard
- in the left hand column under the “credit cards” section choose the link titled “My BMO credit card”
- under the section titled “Online account access” click on the link titled “BMO Online Banking”
- type in your credit or debit card number in the appropriate field provided
- click on the continue button and follow all other requirements or requests until you receive your activation confirmation OR click on the “register now” red link to create a complete new account
- to “Register Online” click on the red button and provide all the information required in the 4 steps until your receive you activation confirmation