Although HSBC was founded in Hong Kong in 1865, they have branched into Europe under the guidance of Thomas Sutherland to help build trading between China and Europe. HSBC offers BIB, Business Internet Banking for their business customers. This allows them to make both domestic and international payments, transfer funds between accounts, view real time balances, set up multiple users, and much more. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new HSBC Business customer you will want to activate your new Business Internet Banking or BIB and security device. Below we have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate BIB online.
how to activate – HSBC Business Internet Banking / BIB
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
- activate code sent by email or post
- registration number found on your welcome letter
- business internet banking ID found on your welcome letter that starts with: GBHBEU
- your HSBC security device
what to do:
- visit www.business.hsbc.co.uk/activate
- under the tab labeled “Online Services” click on the red words “About Business Internet Banking”
- click on the red “Activate online” button
- click on the red “Begin Activation” button
- click on the the “I am a new user” button
- you make the decision to add/download more computer protection
- follow the steps to set up your PIN on your HSBC security device
- review the other functions on your device
- tick off the box next to the statement : I confirm that I have read the above regarding the uses of my new security device.
- click on the red “Continue” button
- on the next page enter in your activation details and then continue forward
- proceed to provide all the remainder required information and follow the prompts online to complete the activation process