Capital One is currently one of the top brands in the United States. They are a Fortune 500 company and is among the top 10 largest banks. Capital One headquarters are in McLean, Virginia. Richard D. Fairbank started Capital One in 1988. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a Capital One customer you will want to activate Capital One Mobile Banking immediately. You will be able to view your account, transfer funds, pay bills, locate Capital One banks and ATMs and more. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your new Capital One Mobile Banking app.
how to activate- Capital One Mobile Banking
what you need:
- internet access
- be a valid and current Capital One Customer
- personal information
what to do to activate Capital One Mobile Banking:
- visit: www.capitalone.com/online-banking/mobile
- NOTE: be sure you are already enrolled in online banking with Capital One
- text “Mobile” to 80101 OR click on the green “GET THE LINK TO OUR SMARTPHONE APP” button
- type in your mobile number
- from the drop down box select your phone service provided
- click on the blue “TEXT ME THE LINKS” button
- following the directions that come with the text