Richard D. Fairbank is the founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Capital One Financial Corporation. Headquarters are located in McLean, Virginia. Mr. Fairbank founded Capital One in 1988 and since then Capital One has grown to become one of the America’s largest consumer franchises with over 45 million customer accounts and a highly recognized brand.
Capital One offers a Secured MasterCard credit card that provides reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus on a regular basis, a free credit tracker that helps you to understand and monitor your credit, and the opportunity to continuously increase your credit line.
If you are already approved for a Capital One MasterCard, you will need to make a deposit to get your card in the mail. NOTE: be sure to visit the site directly to verify the information and current details. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Capital One Secured MasterCard Credit Card Deposit online so that you can receive your card in the mail.
how to activate- Capital One Secured MasterCard Credit Card Deposit
what you need:
- internet access
- an official Customer Number from Capital One that is 17 digits long provided to your on your application or approval letter
- zip code
- last four digits of your social security number
- routing and account number from bank to make deposit
- other required information
what to do:
- visit: www.capitalone.com/securedcard/deposit
- type in your official Customer Number in the space provided
- type in your zip code in the space provided
- type in the last four digits of your social security number
- click on the “Verify and Continue” button
- you will arrive a the new Capital One Login Validation confirmation screen, from there click on the “Make A Deposit” button
- provide all the required information on the Capital One Security Deposit Center page and then click on the “next” button
- on the next page enter in the bank account information along with the routing and account number and then click on the “next” button
- review the information and then click on the “Submit Payment” button
- proceed to provide any and all other required information until you reach the confirmation page that you successfully activated your submission to make a deposit for your Capital One MasterCard and print the page for your records
- NOTE: your card will be mailed within 2-3 weeks