Capital One Auto Finance Services is a loan and financing division that has its focus on all motor powered vehicles. They can handle financing for autos, motorcycles, RVS and some boats. Much of their financing is underwritten by their parent company, ING, which allows them to finance customers with less than perfect credit. Capital One has over 300 branch locations in the US. It has also pioneered a program called Capital One 360 which focuses on Internet Baking to allow customers to manage their accounts more easily.
Capital One offers auto loans for new cars, used cars, and refinancing your current auto loan. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Capital One Auto Pre-Approval request.
how to activate- Capital One Auto Loan Application
what you need:
- internet access
- code off the official Capital One Auto letter or email
- NOTE: if you do not have the code, you may uses your social security number
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.capitaloneautofinance.com
- review the option available for either “New and Used Auto Loans” or “Auto Refinancing” and then click on the “GET STARTED” button to begin the process
- select your state from the drop down box
- select the type of financing from the drop down box and then click on the agreement box to confirm that you did read the disclosures
- click on the “CONTINUE TO APPLICATION” button
- proceed to provide all the required information and complete the request
- you will be done once you receive a confirmation page verifying that you did activate your Capital One Auto Loan application