BP and Chase have partnered to offer you the Chase BP credit card. On your Chase BP credit card you can earn double the rewards when you use it on the 22nd of each month for the entire 2014 year. This is called the Double Up Days 2014.
Generally with your Chase BP credit card you earn Pump Rewards. You can earn 25¢ for every $100 in purchases made at BP gas stations within the first 60 days of starting your account. After the first 60 days you will be earning 15¢ for every $100 in purchase made with BP and 5¢ for all other $100 purchases made at all other locations. If you currently have a Chase BP credit card you will want to manage your information. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Chase BP credit card account online.
how to activate- Chase BP Credit Card account online
what you need:
- internet access
- valid Chase account, credit/debit card
- email or phone number on file with Chase
- social security number
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.chase.com/BP
- to the right of the page click on the link titled “»New To Chase Online?”
- be sure to provide all requested and required information on the “Identification, Identification Code, Password, Legal Agreements and Services” pages
- if you provided all the required information you will reach the confirmation page letting you know that you did successfully activate your Chase BP credit card online account and you can being managing it