Chase bank is considered to be one of the big 4 banks in the U.S. Their Internet banking platform has 25 million users registered and their merchant account and consumer credit services are preferred by many for the asset stability of the bank. Their online banking system permits for customers to manage their accounts on their own schedule. In addition to offering secure online banking, Chase bank also offers consumer and business credit cards, insurance and investment products.
If you have a Chase checking account, you will want to activate your bank card online. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Chase checking account debit card online.
how to activate- Chase Checking Account Debit Card
what you need:
- internet access
- an official Chase checking account debit card
- social security number
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.chase.com/checking/debit-cards
- click on the tab at the top titled “Log In or Enroll” NOTE: a small pop up window will appear
- click on the link titled “New to Chase Online? Enroll in Chase Online”
- completely fill out and provide all the requested information on the “Identification, Identification Code, Password, Legal Agreements, and Services” page
- you will arrive at a confirmation page from there you need to remain logged in and then you may need to find the “Activate My Card” link to finish the process