Chase Bank is a strong and well founded financial company. Chase bank offers a variety of checking accounts. They have student checking for high school or college students. Chase offers the Chase Premier Platinum checking account which features no Chase fee on all non-Chase ATM transactions, no overdraft protection transfer fee, no stop payment fee, priority telephone services and more. With the Chase Premier Plus checking account you all provided with 4 non-chase ATM transactions with no Chase fee, no fee for money orders and travelers checks, a savings account with no monthly service fee and more. The Chase Total checking account provides you with a debit card, access to online banking , mobile banking and more. When you have a Chase Checking Account you receive access to Chase Exclusives which features better rates on CDs, car loans, and mortgages. Chase Exclusives also includes discounts and extra rewards for their products and services such as the Chase Freedom credit card. You will always have available 24/7 Chase customer services by phone. You will receive added protection with their Zero Liability protection, real time fraud monitoring and much more. You can even make deposits by phone and pay your friends using your phone.
If you have a Chase checking account, you will want to activate your bank card online. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Chase checking account cards online.
how to activate- Chase Checking Account Cards
what you need:
- internet access
- an official Chase checking account cards
- social security number
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.chase.com/checking
- click on the tab titled “Log In or Enroll” and a drop down window will appear
- click on the link titled “New to Chase Online Enroll in Chase Online”
- type in and a provide all the required information on the next 5 pages until you receive the confirmation page
- after you have created online access, you may need to find and click on the “Activate My Card” link to complete your activation