Chase Bank has extensive credit card services, as well as insurance and investment products that can help with wealth, retirement and estate planning. They have over 5,000 branches and list 16,100 ATMS in the US. They provide their customers with online account management through their Internet banking platform. Chase Bank is one of the big 4 banks. They employ 260,000 people across all of their divisions and have assets over 2 and a half trillion dollars.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify any Chase Bank Credit card online.
how to activate- any Chase Credit Card
what you need:
- internet access
- phone number on file with Chase
- social security number or tax id
- an official Chase Credit card
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.chase.com/creditcards so that you can now create a new account to activate your Chase credit or debit card
- at the top of the page click on the tab titled “Log In or Enroll”
- a small new window will appear where you can move your arrow down to click on the link titled ” New to Chase Online? Enroll in Chase Online”
- on the next pages titled “Identification, Identification Code, Password, Legal Agreements, and Services” provide any and all required information in order to reach the “Confirmation” page
- once your reach the “Confirmation” page your new Chase Online account will be active and you may now need to click on the “Activate My Card” link or tab to fully complete the process to activate your Chase credit card