Chase Bank is the United States consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. They are a leading global financial services firm with assets over $2.4 trillion and operations in over 60 countries. Chase takes care of more than 50 million consumers and four million small businesses. As of 2013 they have over 5,500 bank branches, 17,500 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices, and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships. They have also been the number one SBA Lender for four years in row. You can go online to Chase Bank and receive a mortgage prequalifcation. This will help you to get an idea of how much you will be allowed to borrow. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are interested in a home loan with Chase Bank you can see if you pre-qualify online. We have provided a quick and basic “how to” guide below to prequalify online for a home loan with Chase Bank.
how to activate – Pre Approval Request for Chase Home Loan
what you need:
- internet access
- a mobile device, computer or tablet
what to do:
- visit: www.chase.com/mortgage
- click on the blue “Prequalify Online” button
- provide all the required information on the “Getting Started” page and continue forward
- provide all the required information on the “Personal Information” page and continue forward
- provide all the required information on the “Property & Loan” page and continue forward
- provide all the required information on the “Your Finances” page and continue forward
- verify all your information and then submit your request and be sure to save your confirmation page for your records