Chase Bank has remained the leading Small Business Association lender for the past three years. They have over 64 million credit cards in use across the United States making them the largest credit card issuer. One of the other many products the offer is Health Savings Accounts. A HSA account is more than a savings account because it is a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) account and allows you and your family to pay for a variety of eligible medical expenses tax-free and earns interest tax-free. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new Chase HSA customer you will want to activate your card online. Below we have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your personal Chase HSA card online.
how to activate – Chase HSA Card online
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
- current username and password
what to do:
- visit www.chasehsa.com/ezpay/hsa/logon/card/hsaLogonCardActivation.jsp
- type in your Chase HSA card number in the space provided
- type in the last four digits of your social in the space provided
- click on the green “Submit” button
- receive your activation confirmation