Citibank credit cards are used not only by their business customers, but by their private customers as well. Citi bank offers traditional and specialized banking products, insurance, credit and investment products to both types of customers. They have over 3,500 branches around the world with almost a thousand being located in the major cities of the US. Their online banking systems permits for customers to manage their accounts on their own schedule. They also have over 9,000 ATMs.
Citi Bank offers free online banking. You will be able to pay bills, pay off your credit card balance or make payments on your credit card, view account activity, make transfers, send wires and much more. Another feature available is Citi Text Banking where you can set up alerts to go to your phone. A security feature you will be able to activate is the Virtual Account Number to help protect you identity when you are shopping online. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Citi account online.
how to activate- Citi Credit / Debit Card
what you need:
- internet access
- an official Citi credit or debit card
- your Citi card PIN number or Security Word
- the last four digits of your social security number
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.citi.com/cardsetup
- type in the credit card number or ATM debit card number in space provided
- click on the “continue” button
- proceed to provide any and all other required information to complete the set up of your new online Citi account and receive your confirmation of successful activation