Citi Bank started in 1812 and continues to this day to provide consumers, governments, businesses and institutions with a wide rage of financial products and services. Citi is found in over 160 countries and has the trust of over 200 million customers.
Citi offers a variety of credit and debits cards such as travel cards, cash back and savings cards, balance transfer cards, business cards, rewards cards and more. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your Citi credit or debit card account online.
how to activate- Citi Credit Card Account Online
what you need:
- internet access
- valid and official Citi credit or debit card
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit www.citicards.com
- in the lower left hand corner, click on the lock icon that is titled “sign on”
- if you are new, scroll down and click on the button titled “Register For Online Access”
- type in your credit or debit card number in the space provided and then click the “Continue” button
- provide all the required and requested information on the next screen to set up online access
- receive your confirmation that you now have activated your official Citi credit or debit online account