Citigroup maintains its consumer banking product division in the corporate entity of Citi bank. As Citi bank, customers are offered personal and business banking products, credit lines, insurance products and investment products. Citi bank has branches in over 35 countries and has 980 branches in the US alone. Their Internet banking platform has 15 million users registered and their merchant account and consumer credit services are preferred by many for the asset stability behind the funding source.
NOTE: be sure to visit the site directly to verify the information and current details. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Citi Commercial log in online.
how to activate- Citi Commercial Log In
what you need:
- internet access
- registration details or Citi Commercial credit/debit card
- other required personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.citimanager.com/login
- click on the link titled “Self Registration for Cardholders”
- choose the radio button that corresponds to the correct option for you in regards to having or not having the registration details
- if you have the registration details, click on the correct radio button then click on the “continue” button , type in the registration id and password in the fields provided and then click on the “continue” button and then continue to provide all the other required information until you arrive at the activation confirmation page
- if you do NOT have the registration details, click on the correct radio button then click on the continue button, type in your Citi commercial credit card number in full, account name , address and then click on the “continue” button and then continue to provide all the other required information until you arrive at the activation confirmation page