BDO was established in 1968. The have acquired many other banks such as Banco Santander Philippines, GE Money Bank, Citi Savings Bank and more. Since 2014 they are have been considered the country’s largest bank with over 800 branches and 2,300 ATMs across the nation. They offer a variety of credit cards such as:
BDO ShopMore Mastercard: allows customers to earn points and receive rebates from retail brands. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
BMO Blue from American Express: allows customer to gain access to clubs, bars and other events. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
JCB Luck Cat: allows customers to receive special offers. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new BDO credit card customer you will want to activate your BDO online banking account immediately. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your new BDO credit card online.
how to activate- BDO Credit Card
what you need:
- internet access
- your BDO debit card
- personal information
what to do to activate BDO Credit Card Online:
- visit: www.clg.bdo.com.ph/en/web/clg/card-activation
- type in your BDO credit card number in the space provided
- from the drop down box input your date of birth
- from the drop down box input the expiration date of the card
- click on the “Submit” button
- provide any other required information and continue to move forward until you receive your activation confirmation