Coleman was founded by W.C. Coleman. Coleman requires that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications or recall details.
To find out more about the Coleman Product Warranty, click here or here. NOTE: Failure to register your product may diminish your warranty so you will need to make registration with Coleman a priority.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Coleman product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your Coleman product online.
how to activate – Coleman Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Coleman Product and its details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.coleman.com/registration
- select your Coleman product category
- select your Coleman product sub category
- type in your product model number in the space provided
- type in the purchase date in the space provided
- type in the purchase location in the space provided
- type in the purchase price in the space provided
- type in the product serial number in the space provided
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- type in your email address in the spaces provided
- OPTIONAL: click on the “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” button
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- type in your date of birth in the space provided
- click on the red “SUBMIT” button