There are a number of ways that you can get credit, but it can be an issue if you don’t have good credit. Discover card has worked with a number of different banks from around the country and around the world that can allow you to get the resources that you need. They have special credit cards, made just for those who have a bad credit history. Go to your local bank to see what Discover has for you.
FICO is a 3 digit number that is calculated based on the information on your credit report. FICO provides the score a summation of your credit report that is easy and quick so that lenders may assess your credit risk. Discover now provides your FICO score on your monthly statement as way to help you manage your credit score. This is provided for free or at no cost and does not hurt or impact your score. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify details and receive more information. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Discover FICO credit score online.
how to activate – free Discover FICO credit score
what you need:
- internet access
- a valid Discover card
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit www.discover.com/fico
- log in to your current Discover online account or follow the steps below to register so that you can view your score for free
- click on the “Register Now” link
- click on the “Register Now” link for Credit Cards or the title that best fits your account
- provide all the required information and create an online account
- once logged in, view your FICO score