Discover has worked hard to make sure that they keep up with modern technologies, and they have shown that by being one of the most innovative companies that is out there today. They are a well known company that has been leading the way with internet technologies and security systems, making them a good company to consider when you are looking for a new credit card account to acquire.
Discover now has a new card card call Discover it. It promises no annual fee, 5% cash back in a variety of categories that change all through the year, 1% cash back on all other purchases, up to 20% cash back for shopping online with over 200 retailers such as Best Buy.com, Macy’s, Apply and more. Also, don’t worry about applying or activating the Discover it card as it promises that if you lose your job, they will provide help such as a lower rate or payment and paying late will not raise your APR. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify details and receive more information. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your Discover it credit card online.
how to activate – Discover it Credit Card
what you need:
- internet access
- your Discover it Card invitation letter
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit www.discover.com/it
- type in your Discover it invitation number in the spaces provided
- click on the orange “Continue” button
- proceed to fill out all the remainder required and requested information on the “STEP 2” and “STEP 3” pages and then submit your request to activate your application for the Discover it credit card
- once you have your card, visit www.discovercard.com/activate