Discover is currently one of the top direct bank and electronic services company available. They have been providing banking products since 1986. They offers a wide range of products such as home loans, personal loans, student loans, checking accounts, savings accounts and much more. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a current or new customer and would like to activate your new Discover Credit card online, read below. We have provided a quick and basic “how to” guide below on how to activate a new Discover credit card online.
how to activate – Discover Credit Cards Online
what you need:
- internet access
- have your new Discover Card available
- other personal information
what to do is a current customer:
- visit: www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs
- click on the blue link titled “Activate Credit Card” under the orange “Log In” button
- choose whether you want to log in to activate the card or activate without logging in
- type in and provide all the required information and then click on the orange “Activate My Card” button