The history of ESET began in 1987 when Miroslav Trnka and Peter Paško discovered on the first ever computer viruses. The company has branch offices located all over the globe including in Canada, Brazil, Singapore, Australia, San Diego and others. Today they continue to provide products and services providing internet security and safer technology.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to activate your new ESET software or product, see below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to quickly activate your ESET software or product online.
how to activate- ESET software and products
what you need:
- internet access
- other information
what to do to activate your personal ESET software or device online:
- visit: www.eset.com/activate
- type in your name in the space provided
- type in your email address in the two spaces provided
- create and type in a password in the two spaces provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- type in a valid phone number in the space provided
- type in and provide the serial number or activation key sequence in the space provided
- OPTIONAL: click the box to “Unsubscribe me from email marketing messages”
- click on the grey “Submit” button
- provide any other requested information to complete the online activation