Fitbit was founded in 2003 by two men named James Park and Eric Friedman.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can start managing your official Fitbit, you will need to login online or create an account. If you are a customer that needs to activate access to your personal Fitbit online account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate set up for your Fitbit device.
how to activate – official access to the official Fitbit Login / Sign In portal
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you want to activate access to the official Fitbit Login / Sign In portal:
- visit: https://www.fitbit.com/login
- type in your email address in the space provided
- type in the password on file in the space provided
- click on the “LOG IN” button
- NOTE: you can also sign in using Google or Facebook
what to do if you want to sign up to create an account with Fitbit:
- visit: https://www.fitbit.com/signup
- type in an email address in the space provided
- create and type in a password in the space provided
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- select your gender
- type in your date of birth in the spaces provided
- input your height and weight
- click on the “SAVE PROFILE” button
- follow the instructions in the verification email to finish creating your Fitbit account
what to do if you want to set up your Fitbit:
- connect it to your Fitbit account with a phone, tablet, or computer by logging into your Fitbit account
- after you have created and logged into your account download the app to sync to your device by going to the app store on your device or click here to download to your computer
- open the Fitbit app and login
- connect (“pair”) your Fitbit device to your phone or tablet
NOTE: if you need to set up your Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale, click here or the Ultra Activity Tracker, click here.
Is Fitbit compatible with my device? Will Fitbit work with my phone or tablet?
If you would like to verify that your phone or tablet is compatible with the Fitbit app, go to www.fitbit.com/devices.
I need more steps or help setting up my Fitbit.
Click here for more details on how to set up your Fitbit.