In 1878 Thomas Edison formed the Edison Electric Light Company but it wasn’t until 1892 that GE was formed by merging the Edison General Electric Company and the Thomson-Houston Company. Today GE provided product solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance.
If you have a new GE appliance, it is very important that you register your product online so that you can verify your ownership of the GE appliance in case it needs to be filed for an insurance loss or theft. Also, if ever warranty service or a safety notification is given it will be sent to the contact information provided. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. If you are a new GE customer, review the steps below. We have provided a quick “how to” guide below for you to activate your new GE appliance registration online.
how to activate- GE Appliance Registration Online
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
- GE appliance details
what to do for a one time payment:
- visit: www.ge.com/register
- type in the model number for your GE appliance in the space provided
- type in the serial number in the space provided
- input in the installation date in the space provided
- click on the “Continue” button
- provide all your contact information and continue forward until you receive your confirmation