The history of Bose began in 1964 when Dr. Amar G. Bose began selling it’s products across the globe after being disappointed in a personal purchase of a stereo system. The actual first Bose store was started in Kittery, Maine in 1993 and they have grown to establish over 180 locations with the United States alone, not including worldwide locations. Some the products they currently offer are:
- home audio systems
- auto sound systems
- professional audio systems
- wave systems
- iPod speakers
Bose highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Bose product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Bose product warranty registration.
how to activate – Bose Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Bose product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: www.global.bose.com/register or http://global.bose.com/register
- select your country from which you purchased your Bose product
- proceed to move forward and provide the remainder required information to complete the Bose Product Registration