Green Dot headquarters can be found in Pasadena, California. It was founded in 1999 by Steve Streit. They offer prepaid cards at a variety of locations such as Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and many more. The Green Dot card features the following:
- access to funds at 22,000 ATMS found across the U.S.
- no credit check required
- no minimum balance required
- mobile access
- online account access to pay bills
- & more
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new Green Dot customer you will want to activate your card as soon as possible so that you can start using your available funds. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your Green Dot card online.
how to activate- Green Dot Card
what you need:
- internet access
- official green dot card
- other information
what to do to activate your Green Dot card Online:
- visit: www.greendot.com/greendot/activation
- type in your 16 digit card number in the space provided
- type in your 3 digit security code in the space provided
- click on the “Continue” button
- continue to provide any other required information and move forward until you receive your confirmation of activation