The Hoover beginnings start in 1907 but Murray Spangler. He wanted to create a solution to his asthma while working as janitor and was around dust. Mr. Spangler took atin soap box, a fan, a sateen pillow case and a broom handle, and assembled an odd-looking, cumbersome contraption that managed to pull the dust away from the air he breathed and called it a “suction sweeper”. It was in 1908 that W.H. “Boss” Hoover, owner of a leather goods manufacturing shop, bought the patent from Spangler in 1908, and kept Mr. Spangler as a partner and had his employees being to manufacture the product. Today, they now provide the following types of products:
Hoover highly recommends that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
You may connect with Hoover via:
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Hoover product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Hoover product registration.
how to activate – Hoover Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Hoover product
- have product details
what to do:
- visit: https://www.hoover.com/product-registration/
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- type in a mailing address in the spaces provided
- type in the Hoover product model in the space provided
- type in the Hoover product manufacturing code or serial number in the space provided (found on the “DATAPLATE” label on the bottom or back of your product)
- input the purchase date in the fields provided
- click on the “REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT” button