Since 1955 H&R Block has growing into one of the largest tax service providers. It was founded by two brothers, Henry & Richard Bloch. Today they help prepare 1 out of every 7 tax returns in the United States.
H&R Block is providing customers with the Emerald prepaid MasterCard. It is a re-loadable debit card that has your tax refund money already available for use. You will be able to use the card anywhere MasterCards are accepted. The features of this card is that you can continue to use the card and add more funds such as payroll, unemployment or government benefits. You can even load checks using the mobile app. NOTE: please visit the site directly to find more detail and verify all the information provided. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your new H&R Block Emerald card.
how to activate – Emerald Card from H&R Block
what you need:
- internet access
- a valid H&R Block Emerald card
what to do:
- visit www.hrblock.com/emerald
- scroll down and click on the “Support” link or any “Support” link you find
- scroll down to the section titled “H&R Block Financial Services Products” and click on the link titled “Emerald Prepaid MasterCard FAQs”
- click on the “FAQs” tab
- read the information found under the question titled “How can I get an H&R Block Emerald Card?”
- begin using your card