Keurig was founded in 1981. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters company. Keurig, was originally a small cafe in Waitsfield, Vermont. Keurig’s headquarters are located in Waterbury, Vermont.
Keurig strongly suggest that after your purchase a brewer product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim. Customers will also receive a 50% off coupon for the next beverage order.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Keurig product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Keurig product warranty registration online.
how to activate – Keurig Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Keurig product
- proof of purchase
- Keurig product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.keurig.com/appliances/register-brewer
- select your type of appliance
- type in the serial number (to the right an image will show you where to find your Keurig serial number) in the space provided
- type in the purchase date in the space provided
- choose where you purchased your Keurig from
- select the reason you purchased a Keurig
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- create and type in a password in the spaces provided
- click on the “REGISTER THIS APPLIANCE” button
- receive your Keurig registration confirmation and receive your coupon code