The history of Kroger began in 1883 when Barney Kroger opened his first grocery store in Cincinnati. Today they have grown into one of the largest and most popular supermarkets. Kroger highly recommends that you create an online account to link your Kroger Shopper’s Membership card online to receive the following perks:
- track fuel points earned
- receive email only offers
- view weekly ad
- building a shopping list
- download digital coupons
- manage prescriptions
- & more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Kroger Shopper’s Membership card, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Kroger Shopper’s Card online account.
how to activate – Kroger Shopper’s Card Membership Online Account
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Kroger card
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.kroger.com/register
- type in and provide a valid email address in the spaces provided
- create and type in a password in the spaces provided
- select your preferred Kroger store
- click on the “Create Account” button
- review the information provided in the Kroger confirmation email and following any other further instructions
- ADD your current Kroger card or click on the blue link titled “Get a Digital PLus Card online today” or skip this step entirely and move forward until you receive your registration confirmation