L.L. Bean was founded in 1912 by Leon Leonwood Bean. The company is still family owned and headquartered in Freeport, Maine.
L.L. Bean has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee return or exchange provision. If your L.L. Bean product does not work or fit or live up to it’s purpose or last as long as you feel it should, you can return or exchange the item.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of the L.L. Bean 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you will need to review the details of the program. If you are a customer that needs to activate your personal L.L. Bean 100% Satisfaction Guarantee return or exchange, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your personal L.L. Bean 100% Satisfaction Guarantee return or exchange,online.
how to activate – L.L. Bean | 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official L.L. Bean product purchased from L.L. Bean directly
- make sure your item has an official L.L. Bean label
- make sure your product is clean
- personal information
what to do if you want to activate your personal L.L. Bean 100% Guarantee Return or Exchange:
- visit: www.llbean.com/customerService/aboutLLBean/guarantee.html?nav=ftlink
- review the information provided to make sure your product qualifies
- click on the green “START HERE” button
- review the different ways your official L.L. Bean product may be returned or exchange and follow the instructions provided