Amway was founded in 1959 in Ada, Michigan by Jay Van Andel and Rich DeVos. Their first product was Liquid Organic Cleaner. In 2012, Amway went on to partner with Citi to provide the AMWAY Prepaid Visa Card in the United States and an AMWAY Prepaid MasterCard Card in Canada. This prepaid payment program will provide an alternative to paper checks for bonus payments to Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs).
Amway IBOs do not have to wait several days for their bonus checks to clear to redeem their funds. Now, they will have immediate access to their payment on the day the bonus is issued. Both the AMWAY Visa card and the AMWAY MasterCard card may be used to make purchases in stores, online, by phone and at ATMs at millions of locations across the globe.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of your new Amway Prepaid Citi card account, you will need to register for it. If you are a customer that needs to activate your personal Amway Prepaid Citi card account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your Amway Prepaid Citi card account online.
how to activate – Amway Prepaid Citi card account
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
- have an official Amway Prepaid Citi card
what to do if you want to activate your personal Amway Prepaid Citi account online:
- visit: www.na.citiprepaid.com/amwayus
- click on the “Register your card now” button under the “First time user?” section
- type in your Amway 16 digit card number in the space provided
- type in the security code in the space provided
- click on the “Next” button
- continue to move forward and complete your online account set up along with card activation