The Broward College electronic refund program is a provision for students to receive refunds from Broward College in a safe, convenient and effective manner. This program is for students who are receiving a refund from Broward College. The Broward College has partnered together with Citi to provide a safe option in receiving the refund. Students will be allowed to select a preferred refund delivery preference (EFT into an existing bank account or funds loaded onto a Citi prepaid Visa debit card).
The Citi prepaid card is a debit card, not a credit card, and so will not affect anyone’s credit. It can be used anywhere that Visa debit is accepted across the globe. No fee are associated with using the card.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of your new Broward College Prepaid Citi card account, you will need to register for it. If you are a customer that needs to activate your personal Broward College Prepaid Citi card account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your Broward College Prepaid Citi card account online.
how to activate – Broward College Prepaid Citi card account
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
- have an official Broward College Prepaid Citi card
what to do if you want to activate your personal Broward College Prepaid Citi account online:
- visit: www.na.citiprepaid.com/broward
- click on the “Register your card now.” link located under the “First time user?” section
- proceed to type in your 16 digit Broward College Prepaid Citi Card number in the space provided
- type in the security code found on the back of the card in the space provided
- click on the “Next” button
- process to move forward and complete the online Broward College Prepaid Citi new account registration and card activation