Octapharma began in 1983 and began offering their first product in 1985. Octapharma is a privately-owned worldwide human proteins manufacturer. Their main headquarters are in Lachen, Switzerland. Their goal is to make the use of human proteins safe and superior. NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new customer that needs to activate your Octapharma Plasma Citi Bank Card, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page for any official Octapharma Plasma Citi Bank Card.
how to activate – Citi Prepaid Octapharma Plasma Bank Card Online
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Citi Prepaid Octapharma Plasma
- other personal information
what to do if you are a New/First Time User:
- visit: www.na.citiprepaid.com/octapharma
- to the right of the page in the box titled “First time user?” click on the link titled “Register your card now.”
- type in your card number in the space provided
- type in the security code found on the back of the card in the space provided
- click on the “Next” button
- continue to move forward and provide any other required information to complete the online registration
- activate and manage your Citi Prepaid Octapharma Plasma card online