NatWest is a part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. It was during the 1980s that NatWest was developed but it has historical ties with National Provincial Bank and Westminster Bank who are a solid and long founded company.
NatWest has a convenient online banking system that allows customers to view their account balances, pay bills, transfer money, plan and track savings, manage direct debits and standing orders and more. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your NatWest Online Banking account.
how to activate- NatWest Online Banking
what you need:
- internet access
- a valid and official NatWest Credit Card
- Customer Number and Activation Code
- a valid email address
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.natwest.com/getstarted
- click on the green button titled “Activate >>”
- type in your customer number in the space provided and then click on the “Log in >>” button
- proceed to provide any other required and requested information to complete your activation of the NatWest Online Banking account