NetSpend has been in business since 1999. These prepaid cards offer not finance charges, no credit card debt, no minimum balances, no credit check, no late fees and more. They have over 100,000 locations where you can visit to load cash or checks. They also offer free direct deposits for your paycheck, tax refund, government benefits, social security and more. Every NetSpend card is a FDIC-insured Visa or MasterCard Prepaid Card, issued by state and federally regulated financial institutions.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. Now that you have your NetSpend card, you will need to activate it before you add money or make purchases. If you are are a NetSpend customer, review the steps below. We have provided a quick “how to” guide below for you to activate your NetSpend prepaid debit card online.
how to activate- NetSpend Prepaid Visa or MasterCard Debit Card
what you need:
- internet access
- have a valid NetSpend Visa or MasterCard Prepaid Debit Card
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.netspend.com/activate
- type in and enter your card number in the space provided
- click on the blue “Activate Card” button
- follow any other prompts and request and move forward until you activate your card online and receive a confirmation