Microsoft Office became available to the public in 1990 and today they still continue to offer a variety of application, services and servers. Some of the applications and products they offer are:
- Office Home
- Office for Students
- Office 365 Home
- Office 365 Personal
- Office for Max
- *many other products and services available*
Microsoft Office requires that after a product is purchased, an account must be created for installation and a the product key is verified in order to activate the Office product.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs assistance with your Microsoft Office product key verification, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your Microsoft Office Product Key verification.
how to activate – Microsoft Office Product Key Verification
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- 25 character Microsoft Office product key found on your product or receipt or on the product packaging
- other information
what to do:
- visit: www.office.com/verify
- type in and provide your 25 character product key in the spaces provided
- click on the ”Next” button
- continue to move forward until you receive your verification activation confirmation