Paypal offers a prepaid card. The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard can be used anywhere and everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted. If you order online, there’s no purchase fee to get the card.
You may also:
- register your PayPal Card for online access
- download an app for quicker and easier account mamagement
- review recent transactions
- get up-to-the-minute payment activity
- change your address and complete other requests via our Account Center page
- find the nearest reload location or reload online
- no-cost direct deposit service
- transfer money from your PayPal Account to your PayPal Prepaid Mastercard Account
- receive special offers and cash back rewards ( if you open an optional tiered-rate savings account through The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC)
- access the refer-A-Friend program (for every friend you get to sign up, activate and load $10 on their Card, you’ll both earn $5)
Click here to get a card online. You may connect with Paypal via:
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can get the most of your new Paypal Prepaid Mastercard, you will need to activate it. If you are a customer that needs to activate your personal Paypal Prepaid Mastercard, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your Paypal Prepaid Mastercard account online.
how to activate – Paypal Prepaid Mastercard
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
- have an official Paypal Prepaid Mastercard
what to do if you want to activate your Paypal Prepaid Mastercard online:
- visit: https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/account/activate
- type in your new Paypal Prepaid Mastercard number in the space provided
- type in the security code in the space provided
- click on the “CONTINUE” button
- continue to provide all the required information and move forward until you receive an official confirmation from Paypal
Click here to find a local reloading center or location.
Click here to download for iPhone.
Click here to download for Android.