PayPal was founded in 1998 however they already take care of over 148 million customers. Their services allows consumers to simply and easily send money safely and securely without sending or sharing any financial information. PayPal operates with 26 different currencies throughout 193 markets. Since they are an international company they have a variety headquarters. San Jose, California for the corporate headquarters, Worldwide headquarters in La Vista, Nebraska, International headquarters in Singapore and European headquarters in Luxembourg. You may ask “What is a PayPal card?” No need to wonder anymore. The PayPal card is free to apply for. Once approved, all you have to do is add funds. It is a prepaid card. You can use the card anywhere a Debit MasterCard is accepted.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new customer you will want to activate your card. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your personal Paypal card online.
how to activate – PayPal Card
what you need:
- internet access
- your personal PayPal Card
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit www.paypal-prepaid.com/activate.shtml
- type in your PayPal card number and then click on the blue “Activate Card” button
- provide any other required information and continue forward until you receive your confirmation page