Pelican was started in 1976. It was created by Dave Parker and his spouse Arline in their garage. Today they have grown to have a 200,000 square foot headquarter with about 1,3ooo employees.
Pelican strongly suggest that after your purchase a product, you go online and register the product in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of a insurance loss claim.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new Pelican product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your Pelican product warranty registration online.
how to activate – Pelican Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official Pelican product
- proof of purchase
- Pelican product details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.pelican.com/us/en/about/warranty/register
- feel free to review the warranty detail based on your product type to the left of the page OR
- REGISTER: provide your name, address and other personal details in the spaces provided
- provide the type of case
- click on the red ” submit” button
- wait for contact to receive confirmation of your product warranty registration with Pelican