Plenti is a rewards program created by American Express and was made available to the public in 2015. Plenti is currently being used by big companies such as Macy’s, AT&T, Nationwide, Rite Aid, Exxon and more. Their aim is have one conveint location for managing all your rewards card/programs with stores and companies that customers purchase from. It is free to join and you only need to be at least 13 years old. Once clients have earned at least 200 points, they can begin using points at any of the participating businesses no matter which participating business they were earned at.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Before you can begin earning and using your rewards, you will need to register online. If you are a customer that needs to activate and create your online bill pay account with Plenti, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your official online Plenti account.
how to activate – Plenti online account
what you need in advance:
- have an official Plenti card
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you are a new Duke Energy Customer:
- visit: www.plenti.com/sign-up
- if you do NOT have a card yet, click on the “No” option and fill out the information to have a free card sent to you
- if you already have your Plenti card on hand, type in and a provide the 16 digit Plenti card number in the space provided
- type in and provide your 4 digit activation code in the space provided; NOTE: these can both be found on the back of your new Plenti card
- click on the “Submit” button and continue to provide all the required information and move forward to complete the online account set up for full Plenti rewards advantages