Prosperity Bank was named by Forbes as America’s Best Bank for 2014 on June 30th. They were founded in Texas in 1983. Currently they have over 240 locations that offer full service banking. Prosperity Bank offers many different types of checking account such Teen checking for ages 13-17. This helps them to learn how to manage money early in life. There is Royalty checking which offers overdraft protection up to $600, free personalized, checks, free notary services, free money orders, unlimited check writing and more. Prosperity offers other services such as Trust Services, Investment Services, CD’s, IRA’s and more.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. If you are a current Prosperity Bank member you will frequently access this log in page. Below we have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate access your Prosperity Bank account online.
how to activate – Prosperity Bank Online Login
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
- a valid email address
- a valid Prosperity Bank Card
what to do:
- visit www.prosperitybanktx.com/onlinebanking.aspx
- click on the orange “Enroll Now” button
- review the information and then click on the “here” button found in the the sentence that reads “Or, enroll now by clicking here”
- read the disclosure and then click on the button to verify that you do agree to the term and want to register and then click on the “I agree” button
- choose whether you will enroll with a domestic or international address for a personal account or business account
- type in and provide all the required information on the next 3 pages to complete your online registration
- when you are done, you will receive an email with a confirmation of activation